Tuesday, August 20, 2013

8/20/13

Big day today with our practice presentation! Mia and I were extremely nervous. So, we decided to practice all morning non-stop. I personally think it was a smart move on our part. It was not as bad as I thought it would be! It was a lot of fun and extremely helpful. Everyone was nice to us and supportive which was good. Also, the questions were not as hard as we thought they would be! Unfortunately, we have a lot of changes to make to our presentation. It will benefit  us but there is not too much time left to make these "minor" edits! I had my part of the speech mastered, but I guess not anymore. There are a lot of changes and not much time. We have to make and be able to present all the changes tomorrow, at another practice presentation at 1:00. Although, this time we won't be as nervous. Surprisingly, it did take a whole 2 hours for them to critique us. After that, we just worked on making the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment