Tuesday, July 16, 2013

7/16/13

Today was a lot of fun! It was a lot of information to absorb in one day but I honestly learned a lot. Surprisingly, I didn't feel like it was a slow and boring day! We have been learning from 9 A.M to around 3 P.M. But, time flew by! I was so excited that I started learning the information the night before. Plus, Susan and Jeff bought lunch for us which was nice of them. I learned a lot  about the structure of the eye, the different eye movements, and the different eye trackers. I thought it was really interesting that  we perceive and process images differently than we think. Also, we learned that even though we think our eye is stable, it really is not. In fact, it's always moving around! After a fun day of learning, we worked with the remote eye-trackers in the lab next door. We conducted a test run of the experiment that we will be conducting later in the summer on real test subjects. Also, we took the data and tried to analyze it in the BeGaze. Today was a lot of fun and I can't wait until we execute this experiment on actual subjects soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment