Tuesday, July 23, 2013

7/23/13

We finally had people come into the lab today!!! We talked to Susan about our research ideas, she liked them! However, I am not happy with my idea. So, I am going to write an abstract for my current idea and then hopefully change it to something better by the end of the week. Mia, Sara, and I went to the Graduate Symposium in the afternoon today. It was interesting because we could actually follow some of them. I think for the most part they were interesting. We also got Ice Cream at the Symposium! Also, we got cake for Dong's Birthday! It was a really good Ice Cream Cake that Preethi made. Today, was fun. I hope to get an idea finalized by the end of the week and finish the current experiment by Friday. Hopefully, everything goes as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment