Thursday, July 18, 2013

7/18/13

As soon as I came in today, I worked on my Excel sheets. Afterwards, I spent a lot of time researching the project I want to do! I looked on Google for ideas but it did not really help. Thus, I asked Bethany about the previous interns. That really helped me understand the types of projects I am suppose to do. I also looked for ideas on the RIT Library Site. That was actually helpful! In addition, I played around with the SMI trackers a little more because practice makes perfect! I think I know how to use the tracker for the most part and how to analysis it in BeGaze but the real test will be tomorrow when we do some trial runs before the actual experiment starts! O and I won Uno today at lunch:)  I really am hoping I get the a laptop soon with Matlab on it. That way I can get familiar with the program in my down time and learning it now will help me finish my project sooner in August.  Hopefully, tomorrow will be more exciting because Susan said she will have more time for us tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment