Tuesday, July 9, 2013

First Day

Hi everybody! My name is Simran Marwah and this summer I am interning at the RIT college of imaging science. In particular, I will be spending time in the visual perception lab along with another intern!



The first day was a lot of fun! We got to know our team of interns really well. We started off with a video scavenger hunt around the campus! It was a long and tiring scavenger hunt...it was about 3ish hours long. Our group did really well, we found around 20 items out of 36 and we won the overall competition. Afterwards, I got a tour of the Visual Perception Lab. Our supervisor will be out this week. Thus, we are working on data analysis for a graduate's experiment that is really unique and interesting. I can't wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment